40g energy bar perfect to take during training sessions and competitions as they are easy to chew in texture and very pleasant flavours.
Energy bar rich in carbohydrates based on dried fruit and pumpkin seeds. Suitable for vegans.
Race Day is a variation of the Endurance Fuel Bar BCAA’s, as it is thinner, and very easy to carry and chew.
The main characteristics of this bar are:
- Smaller size and 40 g in weight.
- The amount of figs has been increased and the dates have been reduced, thereby controlling the glycemic index and providing energy but reducing insulin peaks.
- One bar contains 124 kcal and between 21 and 25 g of carbohydrates depending on the flavour.
- The nuts have been taken out so that it is easier to eat and digest.
- It has pumpkin seeds that give it a crunchy touch and provide healthy fats and proteins.
- With organic ingredients like pumpkin seeds, sunflower oil and sultanas.
- A vitamin complex with 10 vitamins has been added providing 50% of the NRV.
Available in 2 varieties and 6 different flavours:
BCAAs in 8: 1: 1 ratio (Leucine +):
- Dark chocolate: with natural cocoa powder, organic chocolate chips and natural chocolate aroma
- Apple & Cinnamon: with organic chopped dried apple, organic cinnamon powder and natural apple aroma
- Banana & Ginger: with banana flakes, organic ginger powder and natural banana aroma.
- Citric Lemon: with powdered lemon, lemon flakes and organic dark chocolate chips.
- Coffee & Cocoa: with 100% Arabica soluble coffee, natural coffee aroma and organic dark chocolate chips.
- Strawberry: with strawberry powder, natural strawberry aroma and white chocolate chips.
HOW TO USE
Take a Race Day bar every 30-60 ’according to the needs in both training and competitions. It is also perfect to drink before sports and meet the energy needs of that moment prior to exercise.
Fig paste, date paste*, black chocolate drops* (soy), pumpkin seeds*, lemon flakes, sunflower oil*, lemon powder, vitamin complex**, rice amylopectin. *Comes from organic farming.
|100 gr||40 gr|
|Energy value||1395,37 kj / 333,5 kcal||558,15 Kj / 133,4 kcal|
|Fat||7,32 g||2,93 g|
|of which saturated||2,02 g||0,81 g|
|Carbohydrate||60 g||24 g|
|of which sugars||44,25 g||17,7 g|
|Fibre||1,1 g||0,44 g|
|Protein||4,9 g||1,96 g|
|Salt||0,15 g||0,06 g|
|Vitamins Content||Amount per bar (40g)||%VRN|
|Vitamin E. (DL-α-tocopherol Acetate 500)||6 mg||50%|
|Vitamin C. (ascorbic acid)||40 mg||50%|
|Thiamine (B1). (Thiamine mononitrate)||0,55 mg||50%|
|Riboflavin (B2). Rivoflavin||0,7 mg||50%|
|Niacin (B3)(Nicotinamide)||8 mg||50%|
|Vitamin B6. (Pyridoxine HCl)||0,7 mg||50%|
|Folic acid. (Folic Acid)||100 µg||50%|
|Vitamin B12. (cyanocobalamin)||1,25 µg||50%|
|Biotin. (D-Biotin)||25 µg||50%|
|Pantothenic acid (B5)(calcium pantothenate)||3 mg||50%|
|%VRN: Nutrient Reference Values.Calculation made on the basis of the known or actual theoretical values for described ingredient|