Energy gel with cyclodextrin, natural aromas and a high carbohydrate content, 200 Kcal per gel unit. In three flavours and with different properties and characteristics.
High Energy Gel is an energy gel in which the main source of carbohydrates is cyclodextrin, a cutting-edge carbohydrate that provides improved and more efficient glycogen replenishment.
- It provides prolonged energy release, which is ideal during and after exercise.
- A lower insulin peak, favouring the use of glucose at cellular level over a shorter timespan while maintaining the blood sugar level for longer.
- Rapid gastric emptying thanks to its high molecular weight and low osmolality, favouring digestion and reducing secondary gastrointestinal effects.
- Does not inhibit fat burning.
In a 76-g, 200-kcal stick format containing 50 g of carbohydrates per gel unit in a 1:1 ratio for complex and simple carbohydrates.
The aromas used are natural and achieve really good flavours:
- Lemon: pure formula, BCAA- and caffeine-free.
- Blackcurrant: with 1 g of BCAAs in an 8:1:1 ratio
- Cherry: with 160 mg of caffeine
Water, maltodextrin (maltodextrin DE15, highly branched cyclic dextrin (cluster dextrin®), maltodextrin DE6), corn glucose syrup, sucrose, BCAA (L-leucine, isoleucine, L-valine), natural flavouring, acidity regulators (citric acid, sodium citrate), sodium chloride, gelling agents (gellan gum), preservatives (potassium sorbate), emulsifier (sunflower lecithin).
|100 gr||76 gr|
|Energy||1118 kJ / 263 kcal||850 kJ / 200 kcal|
|Fat||0 g||0 g|
|of which saturated||0 g||0 g|
|Carbohydrate||64 g||49 g|
|of which sugars||30 g||23 g|
|Fibre||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||1.3 g||1.0 g|
|Salt||0.13 g||0.1 g|
|Calculation made on the basis of the known or actual theoretical values for described ingredient.|